The children are expected to be clean and tidy. Hair should be kept tidy and in a suitable style for children in primary school. Long hair will need to be kept tied back.
The school uniform helps to present a ‘whole school' impression and the children wear clothing with the school logo with pride. All items can be purchased from Wreal Embroidery in Bourton-on-the-Water.
* Navy blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan;
* Blue or white blouse or polo shirt;
* Black or grey skirt or pinafore, or smart tailored trousers, not jeans or leggings;
* Blue and white striped or checked summer dress
* Navy blue sweatshirt or jumper;
* Blue or white shirt or polo shirt;
* Black or grey trousers or shorts.
PE Kit – girls & boys
* Blue or white round-necked, plain T-Shirt
* Black or blue PE shorts
* Trainers (optional for outside use)
The school expects children to wear sensible footwear during school hours, appropriate to the time of year. Boots with buckles, heavy embroidery or clunky heels are not suitable for the activities that we organise in class and should not be worn. Open toed sandals should not be worn.
Jewellery other than stud earrings or watches should not be worn in school for safety reasons. Children are responsible for their own possessions.
A named rectangular container is ideal. It is now possible to buy a slim cool pack that fits inside a lunchbox to keep the contents cool and fresh in the hotter months.
Please make sure that all clothing, footwear and any other items brought to school are clearly labelled so that they can be quickly and easily identified.